torsdag 7. desember 2017

"Hello!" to visitors from USA right now!

.
"Hello!" to visitors from USA right now!
.
I have five blogs, two of them in English.
You find them by clicking the ""B" Asmund Agdestein"
.
My original blog written for CIA is here:
omsvindelogbedrag.blogspot.com
.
I didn't tell anyone I wrote it for CIA (after alerting the US Embassy in Bangkok) until August 2017, but Labor Party's PST surveillance knew already in October 2014 by studying the IPs of the 2 automatic US up-ticks.
After that Labor Party's PST stopped bothering me.
You see PST sabotage in entry dated October 2014:
.
2.) Written between 2014.04.19. and 2014.10.03. for CIA.
Text sabotaged and ruined by APs PST/FSB.
I "wash" the text, as described, but still it has a BAD virus...
.
I wrote the last entry for CIA on January 17, 2016.
AND - before Google could translate a text properly - I wrote more than 60,000 words in "US College graduate level"...
.
.
.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

52.) TOC / Innholdsfortegnelse PolitikerforaktMeTooBarn.blogspot.no

  . 52.) TOC / Innholdsfortegnelse PolitikerforaktMeTooBarn.blogspot.no . Denne bloggen gjelder det moralske og seksuelle forfallet blant No...